It’s surprisingly simple to get amazing results!
At BT we are always looking at ways to help you constantly reach out to new customers without having to always dig into your pockets to get them. So we designed a brand new website package that lets you do just that!
BT Web Manager is a professional website that has a host of great features and regular personal support to help you get the most out of your online marketing. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Quarterly performance reviews of your complete web presence and suggestions of what needs to be done to make sure it continues to work hard for your business
- UK designed and professionally built 10 page website
- Search engine optimisation to help your website get found on the internet
- Mobile optimisation so your website looks great on mobile browsers too
- Call tracking and free click to call so customers can contact for free and you can track calls coming through your website
- Assisted setup of Facebook Business Page, Google Places and Social Media sharing tools to help boost the places your business is seen
- Control panel with full analytics so you can instantly see how many visitors you’re getting
Turn browsers into buyers with a free online video
Be one of the first 10* to place an order by 11 May 2012 and catapult your business into the exciting world of video advertising at no extra cost.
Thanks to our friends at Localstars, you could deliver a more compelling story about your business with a bespoke online video. Just like Fast Plant Swindon Ltd.
Ready to tell your story?
Call today: 0800 121 6343
*Terms and Conditions apply
1. The first 10 e-mail recipients who place an order for a BT Web Manager by 11 May 2012 will qualify for a free online video from Localstars (worth £300).
2. Qualification of the free online video will be confirmed during the sales consultation.
3. Free online videos will only be created once the BT Web Manager website goes live. Localstars will contact recipients after their website goes live to agree the details.
4. Recipients of the free online video may be required to participate in publicity events once their website is complete.
5. Qualifying recipient details will be available from 1 June 2012. Written requests for the winner details should include an SAE and be sent to BT Directories Marketing, Lancaster Business Park, Caton Road, Lancaster, LA1 3RQ.
6. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Orders that do not comply in full with these conditions may be disqualified.
7. No cash alternative will be offered and the incentive is subject to availability and is non-transferable.
8. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this incentive without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
9. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of the promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
10. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
11. The promoter is BT plc. 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ.